To run the Lookback Rehired Annuitant report ad hoc:
1. Navigate to: UW Benefits Reports > Lookback Rehired Annuitant Rpt
2. Enter the Pay Run ID (required field)
3. Enter the Business Unit and Department (not required). An alpha character and wildcard (Ex: "A%") can be used to run the report for a specific institution.
1. 1st Report Appearance: Notify employees of their option to relinquish their WRS annuity and resume active WRS participationInstitution Actions Upon Receipt of Confirmation Form from ETF:
2. Have the employee complete a new ETF form ET-2319
3. Institution should retain a copy of the form for the employee's file
4. Route ET-2319 to the UW WRS Agent (c/o UWSS Service Operations)
5. Wait for Confirmation Form from ETF
1. Add a row on Job Data using the effective date provided by ETF
a. Action = Data Change
b. Reason = BN Eligibility Update
c. Rehired Annuitant Field value = Rehired w/WRS
2. Benefit Administrators who do not have security access to add a row on JOB Data should contact their local HR office to make the change, or open a ticket to UWSS Service Operations.
Report Body Data Elements: