Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Processing the WED Missing Home Addresses Report in HRS
OverviewThe UW_HR_MISSING ADDRESSES is an error report created to find employees with missing Home addresses. These errors appear in the WED notifying credentialed users of missing/incorrect employee data and the ability to fix them accordingly in an on-demand basis.
Review employees current W-4 to verify the Home Address, if listed, and enter into Modify a Person. If no W-4 exists, please contact the employee and request a W-4 be completed OR that the Employee enter their address via Employee Self Service.
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and is based on current security roles; queries will be viewable only if users have the ability to fix them.
- There may be soft warnings that will pop up after clicking Save; please click through these warnings to allow for the Save.
- Exceptions (including first-year considerations)
- Employees in a 'No Pay Basis' are not included.
- For general WED information, see The Workflow Exception Dashboard in HRS
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Log in to HRS, WED Error Queries appear. Error Queries appear based on your current security and whether there are errors to fix:
- To filter the results of the Error Query list further, options appear below.
- Module = Cast net by specific functional group queries
- Priority = All queries by default are sorted High, Medium, Low
- Business Unit = filter by campus
- Dept ID = filter by specific Dept ID (must enter full alpha + six digit code)
- DeptID (like) = filter by a partial Dept ID to capture larger net at the division level or multiple departments.
- Click on UW HR Missing Home Address error query.
- This query is also accessible from the FLSA WorkCenter, found at Workforce Administration > Job Information > UW FLSA WorkCenter.
- For more information about the WorkCenter, see KB PD-WorkCenter.
- Note - there are filters available to narrow your list: Business Unit, Dept ID, Dept ID (like), Claimed, Completed.
- Click the 'Check to Claim' check box, your name will appear in the Claimed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
- Click Link to PERSONAL_DATA_2.
- Modify a Person > Contact Information Page displays, where Addresses are stored. Note, no address for Address Type Home.
- Click + button to add an Address Type/Address.
- Click Address Type drop down, select HOME.
- Click Add Address Detail link.
- Enter Effective Date and Country, then click Add Address link.
- Enter appropriate data in fields. Note: Address Cleansing may auto-populate some fields for you.
- Click OK. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
- Returns to previous screen, click OK. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
- Returns to Contact Information page, click Save. **Soft warnings may appear, click OK through these warnings.
- Close Window.
- Return to UW HR Missing Home Addresses query page.
- Click the 'Completed' check box. Your name will appear in the Completed by Section with the Date and Time noted.
- Click the Home link to return to the main WED page.
- Click Return to Dashboard link (available on every page) to return to the main WED page
- The Workflow Exception Dashboard in HRS
- HR Report List for HRS
- Processing the WED Missing Business Addresses Report in HRS
- Running the Address Cleansing Exception Report in HRS
- Maintaining Person Data - Biographical Details in HRS
- Setting Up a WorkCenter in HRS