2. Enter the employee ID (EmplID) or Last Name/First Name. For an overview of employee search options, please refer to user procedure Employee Search Options in HRS.
3. Click Get Employees.
4. Click the employee name hyperlink in the Employees For table.
5. You are taken to the Compensatory Time record. In the Comp Time Balance Summary, the employee's Comp Time balance will show in the Balance at Beginning of Today hours.
Note the Comp Time balance. This will be used in a subsequent step.
6. Return to the Main Menu.
1. Navigate to the timesheet via Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet.
2. Enter the employee's employee ID (Empl ID) or Last Name/First Name. For an overview of employee search options, please refer to user procedure, Employee Search Options in HRS.
3. In the Date field, select the employee's last active date of employment.
4. Click Get Employees. Click the employee's name hyperlink in the Employee table.
5. You are taken to the timesheet. In the View By drop-down, select Week. In the Date field, choose the start date for the week of the employee's last day of work. After entering the date, click Refresh.
6. Within the timesheet, click on the Compensatory Time tab.
7. The balance table opens. The Comp Time balance shows as Comp Time – UW Comp.
1. On the date/line that is the employee's last active date of employment, on the far left of the timesheet click the button to add a new row.
2. From the Time / Absence Code drop-down list, choose TRC TRMCT. Enter the balance for payout in the Quantity field.
3. After all time is entered, click Submit to save the time entry.