Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management
Running the Future Vacancies Query in TAM
OverviewThe Future Vacancies Query in HRS displays job applicants who answered “No” to the following Screening Question during the application process: "Would you like to be considered for other positions for which you are qualified?" This query is intended to assist Recruiters in applicant data mining/searching the TAM database for qualified applicants. It displays applicants who do not wish to be considered or contacted regarding job openings for which they may be qualified but did not apply.
- The Begin Date and End Date narrows the query output to the time frame which applications have been submitted. You may leave blank for all application dates.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name UW_TA_FUTURE_VACANCIES after "begins with."
- Click on the Search button.
- Click the HTML link to view the results in a new window or the Excel link to download the results to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Enter BEGIN_DATE and END_DATE, if desired. This will limit the results to applications submitted during a timeframe. Click View Results.
- Sending Correspondence Email or Letter to Applicant in TAM
- Managing Applicant Lists in TAM
- Viewing and Modifying Application and Applicant Data in TAM
- Applying an Existing Applicant to a Job Opening in TAM
- Forwarding Applicant(s) in HRS
- TAM Report List