Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management > TAM Learning Path
Completing an Interview Evaluation in TAM
OverviewAfter interviewing an applicant, interviewers evaluate the applicant using free form comments in the Interview Evaluation. The Interview Evaluation also includes fields for giving the applicant an overall rating and for recommending how to proceed.
- Navigate to the Applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM or Recruiting Home Page in TAM, for additional information.
- Find the applicant for whom to complete the evaluation and select Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Create Interview Evaluation.
NOTE: you can also select multiple applicants for who to complete the evaluations by placing a check mark next to their name, select Group Options > Recruiting Actions > Create Interview Evaluations. Scroll all the way down on a page to see "Group Options" selection. When you are in the Interview Evaluation screen you will see a Next button to move to the next candidate.
- Verify that the Interview Date and Interview Type are correct.
- In the Recommendation section, select an Overall Rating from the drop down (Acceptable or Less than Acceptable).
- Select a Recommendation from the drop down (Move Forward or Do Not Move Forward).
- Use the Comments section to put any comments/feedback based upon your Overall Rating and Recommendation.
- To save the page and continue working, click the Save as Draft button. To submit the Interview Evaluation click the Submit button. Once the evaluation has been submitted, changes to the evaluation can no longer be made.
- Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM
- Recruiting Home Page in TAM
- Scheduling an Applicant Interview in TAM
- Sending Interview Evaluation Reminders in TAM
- Reviewing Applicant Interview Schedules and Evaluations in TAM
- TAM - FAQ - Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- TAM Report List
- Making the Final Recommendations on an Applicant in TAM