Topics Map > Technology Requests and Hardware > Desktop Computing Devices
Connecting to Eduroam
Overview:Instructions on how to connect to Eduroam on campus.
- Eduroam is the preferred wireless network while on campus.
- When connected to eduroam, you will still need to connect to the VPN for access to local resources, such as drives, printers, and databases.
- Chose the eduroam network from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter your full email address and corresponding email password. Both UWSA and UWSS credentials will work for connecting.
- Follow any prompts that are presented. These may vary depending on the type of device you're connecting with.