Requesting an Adjustment Using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page in HRS


Sometimes after an employee has terminated employment, leave payouts or additional hours worked need to be paid. The UW Term Paysheet Request page allows provisioned users to request a payline be opened for an employee's leave payouts and/or hours added to the timesheet post-termination. The usage of this page replaces the need for end users to request a ticket for Service Operations to open the payline.

Process Considerations:

Click on the links below to skip directly to a section:

Instructions for Using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page for Leave Payouts

1. Before requesting a payline be opened for leave payouts using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page, the following steps must be completed. Further details on these steps can be found in Process Payouts and Paybacks upon Termination or Transfer in HRS:

2. Once all leave payout takes have been entered and successfully processed, navigate to Payroll for North America> Payroll Processing USA> Create and Load Paysheets>UW Payline>UW Term Paysheet Request Page

3. Click the Add a New Value tab.
4. Enter the following information:
  • Empl ID - Enter the empl ID of the employee for whom you're requesting the payline
  • Empl Rcd - Enter the empl record the payline pertains to. Remember, this page only works if the employee is inactive on the empl record of choice.
  • Pay Run ID - Enter the pay run ID on which you want to have the payline be opened and payouts paid. 

Get Help

  • Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services - Service Operations Department or HERE for the UWSS IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with these instructions.