Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Payroll > PY Learning Path
Requesting an Adjustment Using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page in HRS
OverviewSometimes after an employee has terminated employment, leave payouts or additional hours worked need to be paid. The UW Term Paysheet Request page allows provisioned users to request a payline be opened for an employee's leave payouts and/or hours added to the timesheet post-termination. The usage of this page replaces the need for end users to request a ticket for Service Operations to open the payline.
- Paylines may only be requested through the UW Term Paysheet Request page for empl records on which the employee is inactive.
- If an employee is still active on the empl record that needs payouts or hours paid (i.e. the employee transferred to a different pay group), a ticket will still need to be submitted to Service Operations to manually open a payline.
Instructions for Using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page for Leave Payouts
1. Before requesting a payline be opened for leave payouts using the UW Term Paysheet Request Page, the following steps must be completed. Further details on these steps can be found in Process Payouts and Paybacks upon Termination or Transfer in HRS:
- Make sure all leave takes have been entered and processed (this includes any outstanding leave reports for FA/AS/LI employees).
- After all leave takes have processed, review the employee's leave balances to validate what needs to be paid out.
- Enter applicable leave payout takes on the UWS Absences page using the employee's last day in pay status as the date.
- When the payout takes have processed, amounts can be validated by clicking on the Absence Data link in Results by Calendar
- Empl ID - Enter the empl ID of the employee for whom you're requesting the payline
- Empl Rcd - Enter the empl record the payline pertains to. Remember, this page only works if the employee is inactive on the empl record of choice.
- Pay Run ID - Enter the pay run ID on which you want to have the payline be opened and payouts paid.