1. In your preferred internet browser, go to https://reportdistribution.doit.wisc.edu/cypress/launch-cypress/
2. Click on the 'Launch Web Client' hyperlink.
3. Sign in. You will be brought to the page below. Expand the menu next to 'UWSC - HRS'. Then, expand the menu next to 'Payroll'.
B. Find & Print The Correct Report
1. You're looking for any of the items in the 'Payroll' expanded menu that read 'PAY001 Vendor Payment Report Complete'. If you want the report from the most recent pay period, start from the bottom of the list and read up until you find the first line that reads 'PAY001 Vendor Payment Report Complete'. Click on it.
2. A preview showing the first page of the report you've selected should appear. You can determine which pay period the report is for based on the 'Pay Period End' date listed in the upper left-hand corner of the report. In this example, the pay period end date is 03/14/2020. The 2020BW03A pay period ends on 03/14/2020, so this is the 2020BW03A Vendor Payment Report. If you found the report you were looking for, proceed to the next step. If not, continue working your way up the list of PAY001 Vendor Payment Report Complete links until you find the Pay Period End date that corresponds with the pay period you're looking for.
3. On the top of the page just below the website URL, you'll see a red icon of an Adobe logo. If you hover your mouse over it, you'll see the button is used to 'Open as PDF'. Click that button to open a new window displaying the entire Vendor Payment Report as a PDF.
4. From here, you could print the report. However, there are two vendors' pages you should exclude from printing as they get thrown out. They are 0000000384 & 0000000389. The vendors are for Madison and Milwaukee Parking.
5. (Optional) Use 'Ctrl+F' on your keyboard to open the Find menu. Copy 0000000384 and paste it into the Find menu. Note which pages the details for 0000000384 begin and end, as you will exclude them from printing. Do the same for vendor 0000000389. In this example, you'd be excluding pages 47-56 for 0000000384 and pages 57-125 for 0000000389.