This Query populates all employees who have a single active HR status, with an FLSA Status of Exempt, and who are under the FLSA threshold based on federal regulation. Current FLSA threshold as of 1/1/2020 is $35,568. The compensation threshold will be reviewed ever 3 years by federal regulators.
4. Enter Business Unit
and/or Dept ID
as search criteria or leave blank
5. Select View Results
6. Sort/filter by FLSA Exclusion
field (column N in Excel):
- Blank - review employees who do not have an FLSA Exclusion entered in Job Data
- Multiple Jobs - Since that is the only active job for the employee, this FLSA Threshold Exemption status is NOT accurate and will need reviewed and updated in Job Data. In some instances this may mean updating to blank if they are subject to FLSA
regulations and the FLSA status may need to change to Not Exempt and compensation rate may need to change to hourly.
- De-select blank - review job codes and descriptions to ensure accuracy of the FLSA Exclusion field in Job Data
7. After the query has been run, the user needs to make the following determinations: