Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Managing the Electronic P-File Deletion Requests in HRS
OverviewOnce a document deletion request has been submitted the request must be approved or denied.
- Once a request for deletion has been submitted, an email will be sent based upon the document's business unit to all individuals at that institution with the security role.
- Cannot access deletion requests for individual's own file or documents that individual submitted deletion request for.
- Prior to the security role being granted for deletion a training course must be completed. Submit a ticket to UWSS for course enrollment and security access.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigation: UW > Electronic Files > Deletion Requests
- Enter Business Unit to limit search results.
- Review the comment to see reason for request.
- Click the View (paper and glasses) icon to review the document.
- Determine if deletion request is appropriate.
- To Approve:
- Click the approve icon
- Enter a reason (optional)
- Click the deny icon
- Enter a reason (required)
- An email will be sent to the requestor.
NOTE: Document will remain on Pending Deletion Request page until the page is refreshed.