Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management
Running the Future Vacancies Query in TAM
OverviewQuery displays which applicants answered “No” to the Screening Question of: Would you like to be considered for other positions for which you are qualified? This query is created to assist Recruiters in applicant data mining/searching the TAM database for qualified applicants. This query displays any applicant who does not wish to have themselves considered or contacted regarding job openings for which they may be qualified but did not apply.
- The Begin Date and End Date narrows the query output to the time frame which applications have been submitted. Or leave blank for all application dates.
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
2. Enter the Query Name UW_TA_FUTURE_VACANCIES in the "begins with" Field.
3. Click on the "Search" button.
4. Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run to Excel link.
5. Enter the "BEGIN_DATE" and "END_DATE" prompt dates (or leave blank for all application dates) and click on View Results button.