Requesting Legal Settlements for Wages and Non-Wages in HRS


This document includes the process to follow to get a legal settlement processed in HRS.

Process Considerations:

You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:


Because of special process considerations all legal settlements are done off-cycle. The department or institution HR Administrator should send an email to the UWSS Service Operations Payroll Manager.  Please include the following information:

  • All pertinent information that will be needed and isn't included in the settlement agreement. Specifically the turn-around time for receiving the check and where it should be sent.
  • The settlement agreement
  • Funding information if different than what is currently in HRS
An off-cycle payment will be processed according to our off-cycle processing schedule which is a Wednesday check date.

Get Help