To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the UW_BN_EBEN_PENDING query on the WED to open the report. (This query is also accessible from the FLSA WorkCenter, found at Workforce Administration > Job Information > UW FLSA WorkCenter. For more information about the WorkCenter, see KB PD-WorkCenter.)
2. The list of employees who went into Self Service, but have not submitted their elections will appear. If you have run the Running the Employee Process Status Report in HRS in the past, this would represent any Event currently in a status of "Notified."
3. Click the Claimed By checkbox next to the employee you want to work with. Your name will appear with the date and time noted.
4. Contact the employee to remind them that they have a limited amount of time to enroll and they need to go back into Self Service and submit their elections.
5. Check the Completed By box. Your name will appear in the Completed By section. Once the Employee has successfully submitted their enrollments or missed their enrollment opportunity, the Employee will fall off the list the following business day.