4. The Option Election screen for this employee will appear, with their current enrollments listed. Enter the following information:
Note: If any of these three fields are not completed, the Event will not process.
5. After entering the Enrollment Code, Enrollment Reason and App Received, click the Apply Enrollment Defaults button.
6. Enter the ICI enrollment information from the application by clicking the Option Code icon. (Refer to Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS) Choose the appropriate Enrollment Plan based on the employee's Empl_Class:
7. Once you have made your changes, scroll to the bottom and click Save.
8. On the On-Demand screen, click the Finalize/Apply Defaults button and then the Validate/Finalize button.
9. You will receive a pop-up message notifying you that the process has been completed successfully. Click OK.
10. If you have a FA/AS/LI C-Basis employee, you will need to manually add this person to the Prepay Deduction Review page to ensure deductions are taken for the summer months. Refer to Deduction Prepay Process (Part I: Deduct Money for Insurance in Anticipation of a Leave) in HRS .