Timesheet cleanup: Time and Labor Reported TimeIf the reported time on the timesheet has been processed to payable time and is in an "Approved" status: Campus should remove the reported time from the timesheet and then after the next scheduled Time Admin job has run, approve the negative off-set hours generated as a result of removing the reported hours from the timesheet (net impact of removing the hours from the timesheet should be zero hours and have no impact on the employee).
1. If the reported time on the timesheet has been processed to payable time, was approved and is in a "Taken by Payroll" status: Campus should investigate the payable time in question to verify that the employee has not already been paid for the hours now being submitted on the missed payroll request.
2. If the reported time on the timesheet has been processed to payable time and the payable time is in "Needs Approval" status: Campus should remove the reported time and submit the timesheet.
3. If the reported time on the timesheet has been processed to payable time, was approved, and the payable time is in a "Rejected by Payroll" status: Campus should research why the payable time is in a "Rejected by Payroll" status.
4. If the reported time on the timesheet has been process to payable time and is in "Pushed Back" status: Campus should research why and not remove the hours from the timesheet.Below are step by step directions for submitting an off-cycle pay check request for University Staff: Biweekly Request
1. Use your web browser to navigate to the Off cycle missed payroll request page
2. First fill out the Employee Information section. Enter the information for the employee for which the request is being made, please enter the correct Empl ID and Empl Rcd#.
3. Select Get Details.
4. The following screen will appear defining the Position Number, Dept ID, and Pay Group. Select or enter in the following fields:
5. The last section to be filled out is the Explanation/Justification section. Both the comments text box and the Root Cause drop down menu are required fields.
NOTE: It's important to enter detailed and clear information in the comments section describing the circumstances and justification for this off cycle request. It will play a large role in determining whether the request gets approved or not.
6. Verify that all the information you have entered is correct, then click the Submit button.
7. You will be notified if your request has been successfully submitted. Both you and the individual assigned to approve the request will receive an email notifying them of the submission. The email contains the name of the requester, a list of the approvers that received the email, and a link to the Missed Payroll Status Page.