Navigate to UW Absence Management Reports > Unclassified Leave Report
If you have never created a Run Control ID:
Click Add a New Value and enter a run control ID (this can be your initials, name, or any other identifier you choose) and click Add button.
If you have created a Run Control ID:
Either enter your Run Control ID and click Search or Click Search and select your Run Control ID
Enter parameters for the FA/AS/LI Leave Report. Then click "RUN" to proceed.
Report Request Parameters:
6. On the Process Scheduler Request page, make sure the check box is selected. Then click OK. You will return back to the original screen.
7. Click on the Process Monitor link to view the status of your report. This directs you to the Process List screen.
8. On this screen, look for your process instance and click "Details" when Run Status reads "Success" and Distribution Status reads "Posted". Click the Refresh button until it is successfully posted.
9. On Process Details screen, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink to check the output file.
10. Locate the File List and find the PDF file to view the FA/AS/LI leave report.
11. The following is a Blank sample of the PDF version of "FAASLI Leave Report" for reference.
12. The report generated can be saved on a local computer or it can also be retrieved from the HRS at a later time.