Navigate to UW Absence Management Reports > ALRA Eligibility/Election Rpt
If you have never created a Run Control ID:
- Click Add a New Value and enter a run control ID (this can be your initials, name, or any other identifier you choose) and click Add button.
If you have created a Run Control ID:
- Either enter your Run Control ID and click Search or
- Click Search and select your Run Control ID
Enter parameters from above for the ALRA Eligibility/Election Summary Report. Then click "RUN" to proceed.
Report Request Parameters:
- Calendar Group ID: The Calendar Group ID is used to specify the time frame for the report. The Calendar Group ID would generate a report only for particular pay period. If you do not know the Calendar Group ID, you can search for it by clicking the “” icon.
- It is recommended the report be run as of 7M calendar Group ID for the
current year to get the Max Avail ALRA Elig. If it is run for the ALRA
Elected, it can be run after the entry is done. Likely that would be 8M
or 9M of the current year. Likewise this is true for the biweekly population. You can run 7A for the Max Avail ALRA Elig or later to gather who has converted hours.
- Department ID: Select this option if you want to run the report at the department level. If you do not know the department code, then you can search for it by clicking on the “” icon.
- You can either run the report for Department or Empl ID, but not both simultaneously.
- Employee ID: If you wish to generate a report for a particular employee, then you should use this option. If you do not know the employee ID, then you can search for it by clicking on the “” icon.
- You can either run the report for Empl ID or Department, but not both simultaneously.
- Additional Excel Output: If you additionally want the report to be generated in an excel format, select the check-box for the excel output version.
On the Process Scheduler Request page, make sure the check box is selected. Then click OK. You will return back to the original screen.
Click on the Process Monitor link to view the status of your report. This directs you to the Process List screen.
On this screen, look for your process instance and click "Details" link when Run Status reads "Success" and Distribution Status reads "Posted". You may need to click the yellow refresh button until the process is successfully posted.
On Process Details screen, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink to check the output file.
Locate the File List and find the PDF and excel file to view the ALRA Eligibility/Election Summary Report.
The following is a Blank sample of the PDF version of "ALRA Eligibility/Election Summary Report" for reference.
The report generated can be printed, saved on a local computer, or it can also be retrieved from HRS at a later time.