The Payline Details Report gives a Payroll Coordinator a listing of paylines that have been entered for a specific Pay Run ID to ensure accuracy of the entries. It also can be run post-payline load to validate if any paylines errored out and did not load to employee checks. The PSHUP Load Report gives users a preview of possible errors which may cause the entered payline to not load to the employee's paycheck.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Instructions for Running the Payline Details Report
This report is a reflection of all data entered in the Custom Payline Page. This report can be run prior to the Tuesday night load to quickly review all entries made for a given pay run ID. This is an easy way to give a final review to data before it is loaded to the employee's paycheck.
This report MUST
be run on the Wednesday after the payline load to review the statuses of all entered paylines for anything in error status. NOTE:
Contact UWSS Service Operations for paylines that did not load so they can be added manually to the payroll.
- Navigation: Payroll for North America> Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > UW Payline > UW Payline Reports > Payline Details Report
- Enter a Run Control, or create a new one, see KB [Link for document 16540 is unavailable at this time.] for assistance.
- Enter information in some or all of the following fields to limit results:
NOTE: results will be restricted by users' security access
- Entered By - enter the empl ID of the individual that created the payline
- Business Unit - Enter the business unit that you are running this report for.
- Department - Enter the department ID that the report is being run for. To view all departments within your security leave this field blank.
- Pay Run ID - Enter
the Pay Run ID value that you want to run this for.
- Payline Type - This
report can be run against specific types of payline adjustments. (E = earnings, PD = General Deductions)
NOTE: If wanted to run for both earnings and general deductions, the report must be run twice, once with each separate payline type.
- Empl ID - If wanted, this report can be run to find paylines created for specific employees
- Select Statuses for Report - All statuses should stay marked, results can be filtered to find errors in the Excel document
- Once this information has been entered, click the Run button.
- Click OK.
- Use the Process Scheduler and View Trace/Log to monitor and view the report, see KB [Link for document 16541 is unavailable at this time.] for more information.
- On the View Log/Trace page, find the File List section, and in there find the document titled PAYLINE_DETAILS.xls Click that link.
NOTE: You may receive messages regarding opening this file into Microsoft Excel. Click Yes to confirm opening the file.
This spreadsheet delivers details of Payline Adjustments requested
for this specific pay run. As this is an Excel spreadsheet, the
information can be sorted and filtered to refine the information you are
- Empl ID - the employee's Empl ID value.
- Empl Rcd - the
employee's Empl Record that these paylines are being applied to.
- Employee Name
- Run ID - identifies the pay period for which the adjustment is being processed
- Payline Type - value options: Earnings, General Deductions or Benefits. Based upon criteria from the run control.
- PayGroup - Value will default from employee's job data record for the empl record specified
- BusUnit - Value will default from employee's job data record for the empl record specified
- DeptID - - Value will default from employee's job data record for the empl record specified
- EarnCd/DedCd -the Earning Code or Deduction Code as entered on the payline adjustment page.
- Earnings/Payment Beg Dt - the begin date as entered on the payline adjustment page.
- Earnings/Payment End Dt - the end date as entered on the payline adjustment page.
- One Time Cd - the
payline code attributed to this adjustment. A stands for Addtion (or
added deduction); R stands for Refund; O stands for Override.
- Plan Type - Two character code accessible through looking glass on payline page.
- Ded Class - Value options: B - Before Tax; A - After Tax; N - Non-taxed; T - taxable.
- Amount - the dollar amount that is being applied to this pay run
- Root Cause - as entered on the payline adjustment page
- PSHUP Status - displays the current status of the payline adjustment. If the payline adjustment is in an error status after the Tuesday night payline load, contact UWSS Service Operations to manually add the adjustment to the employee's check.
- Create Oprid - reflects user responsible for UW Payline Page Entry.
- Creation Dt - reflects original date of UW Payline Page entry
- Comments - reflects manually entered comments on the Requestor Detail's tab of the UW Payline Page
- Last Update Dttm - reflect date last updated in the UW Payline Page
- Last Update Oprid - reflects EEID of last change made to entry in the UW Payline Page.