You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
1. Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Search using the Empl ID
3. Before making any changes on Job Data, please review the Benefits Eligibility Decision Table
4. Click on the UW Benefits Tab. Verify that you are looking at the job that has the Primary Benefit Flag assigned to it. The field for Primary Empl Rcd should match the Empl Rcd # as shown in the picture below. This indicates you are on the primary job where benefits reside.
5. Click on the Job Information Tab and note the employee's: Empl Class, FTE, and Pay Basis.
6. Click on the Benefit Program Participation hyperlink at the bottom of the Job Data pages to open the Benefit Program Participation page. This Benefit Program will be the same on all Employee Records for the particular employee.
- The effective date of the Benefit Program and the Benefit Program assignment will be listed.
- Please review Employment Changes on the OHRWD website, and the Benefits Eligibility Decision Table to verify if the employee has been assigned to the correct Benefit Program.
The Benefit Program (in conjunction with other Job Data) is partially driven from the UW Benefits Tab Health Rate field.
- If the Health Rate shows Full Share Rate, then the employee will be listed as full-time and will be eligible for full state share.
- If the Health Rate shows Less Than Half Time Rate, then the employee will be listed as part-time and will be eligible for the less than half time rate or 50% of the premiums for health insurance.
7. The ET-2301 ETF Health Insurance Application needs to be completed correctly based on Job Data information. Please review these boxes and write in correct Employee Type (03 University Staff, 04 FA/AS/LI, 12 Grad), Coverage Code (01 Single, 02 Family, 03 Grad Single, 04 Grad Family), Employment Status, Employee deductions, and WRS prior service.