Initiating the Security Awareness Course in HRS
This document describes the process used to access the HRS Security Awareness course and the course content.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Accessing the HRS Security Awareness Course
The HRS Security Awareness course is hosted on the UW-Shared Services Professional Development Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to https://uwservice.wisconsin.edu/professionaldevelopment/
- HRS core users must complete this course within 30 days of HRS security roles being granted or within 30 days of the yearly assessment notification date.
- Click on the Personal Learning Path link.
- Under the Courses You are Eligible For, you will see the Security Awareness course, click Register Now.
- On the course page, click Submit Registration and the course will open in a new window.
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services or HERE for the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Helpdesk if you have any issues with these instructions.