Initiating the Security Awareness Course in HRS
This document describes the process used to access the HRS Security Awareness course and the course content.
- If the course is not completed within the required 30 days then the user's account will be locked. A locked account results in a security authorization screen when attempting to sign into HRS.
- After the account is locked and the user has completed the required training they must reach out by email to email@example.com letting them the course has been completed. It can take up to 24-48 hours for access to be restored.
Accessing the HRS Security Awareness Course
The HRS Security Awareness course is hosted on the UW-Shared Services Professional Development Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to https://uwservice.wisconsin.edu/professionaldevelopment/
- HRS core users must complete this course within 30 days of HRS security roles being granted or within 30 days of the yearly assessment notification date.
- Click on the Personal Learning Path link.
- Under the Courses You are Eligible For, you will see the Security Awareness course, click Register Now.
- On the course page, click Submit Registration and the course will open in a new window.