Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Customer Support
Initiating the Security Awareness Course in HRS
OverviewThis document describes the process used to access the HRS Security Awareness course and the course content. ***NOTE*** When users successfully complete the course, they must close the browser window/tab to record completion.
Security Awareness Course Transcript
Users may want to review the information relating to the course.
Alternatively, after you log in to take the course (directions below), you can view the Course Transcript link near the top of the page.
Accessing the HRS Security Awareness Course
The HRS Security Awareness course is hosted on the UW Shared Services Professional Development Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to https://uwservice.wisconsin.edu/professionaldevelopment/
- For new HRS users, this course must be completed within 30 days of HRS security roles being granted
- Click on the Personal Learning Path link.
- Under the Courses You are Eligible For, you will see the Security Awareness course, click Register Now.
- On the course page, click Submit Registration and the course will open in a new window.
- When you successfully complete the course, you must close the browser window/tab to record completion.
Problems accessing the course?
If you have any issues accessing the course, please contact the UW Shared Services support team.