Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Running the Vacant Position Report in HRS
OverviewThis procedure provides a guide for performing the steps necessary to run the Vacant Position Report within HRS.
Navigate to: UW HR Reports > Vacant Position Report OR Organization Development > Position Management > Position Reports > Vacant Position Report
- Enter or create a value for the Run Control ID. See Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS .
Once the Run Control ID is selected or created, enter the Report Request Parameters.
- As of Date field: This is the date that the report will count back from by the number of months designated. By default this value is set to today's date. This could be future dated.
Department field: Enter department ID (e.g. B%, B48%, B4833%. To select a specific department, click on the lookup icon
). Leave this field blank to select all departments.
- Job Code field: Enter the job code (e.g. 00560) or click on the lookup icon to select from the list. Leave blank for all job codes.
Employee Classification field: Click the Employee Class Pushbutton to check the employee classes you want to include or use the default of All.
- Once the parameters are entered, click the Run button.
- Leave Type and Format as “Web” and “PDF” respectively. Click OK to run the report.
Click on the Process Monitor hyperlink to view the status of the report. See Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS .
To view the report output, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink on the Process Detail screen.
Click on the PDF file under the File List header to view the report output.
- Once opened the report output will display like the image below.
If a Positions Title (aka Working Title) has been leveraged for a Position, the report will use that value instead of the default Job Code description.
- This report sorts by Department number, then by Job Code.