1. Navigate to the Person Data pages: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person. Enter the employee's Employee's ID (Empl_ID) number and click the Search button. Verify that the employee's home address is up to date.
2. If the address is not up to date, notify the HR Administrator at your institution to obtain the appropriate paperwork and make the appropriate changes on this screen.3. Navigate to the Benefits Personal Data pages: Benefits > Employee/Dependent Information > Benefits Personal Data to verify the information is up to date. Enter the Employee's Empl_ID and click the Search button or the Enter key.
4. If the employee's spouse or domestic partner is also a State of Wisconsin employee, make sure the appropriate checkbox under Coordination of Benefits is checked. If employee has Other Health Coverage in addition to State Group Health with the University of Wisconsin, enter the Other Health Insurance company's Name, Policy Number, and Group number in the Coordination of Benefits section. The 'Yes' and 'No' drop down box is a required field.
NOTE: All information entered on this page is transmitted electronically to Employee Trust Funds (ETF) on a daily basis to assist with Coordination of Benefits efforts. This information is critical so claims are paid both timely and accurately.7. Navigate to Benefits > Employee/Dependent Information > Update Dependent Beneficiary page, enter the Employee's ID (Empl_ID) number and click the Search button.
9. Click on the Address Tab and verify that the dependent's address and phone number are correct. If you need to make a change to an address, follow steps outlined in [Link for document 18182 is unavailable at this time.].
10. Click on the Profiles tab. Verify the dependent's Date of Birth, Medicare, Other Health Insurance coverage, Gender, and Marital Status. All dependents should have a social security number entered as soon as this information is known.
11. Be sure to verify that the relationship of the dependent is accurate as of 01/01/2021.
12. Navigate to Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > On-Demand Event Maintenance
15. Click on the Election Entry button to begin making selections for the employee.
16. Select an Enrollment Code of "Change Benefit Plan" and an Enrollment Reason of "It's Your Choice Enrollment." Enter the application received by date and click the Apply Enrollment Defaults button.
17. Only those Benefit Plans the employee is eligible to enroll in will appear in the Event. To make a change to a Benefit Plan, click on the magnifying glass for that plan and choose the appropriate Option Code.
18. Add or remove dependents: