You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
A. Review Applicant Contact Notes
1. Navigate to the Applicant either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM or Recruiting Home Page in TAM , for additional information.
2. Click on the Applicant's name.
3. From the Manage Applicant page select the Notes tab.
4. You will see a list of Notes in the Notes Summary Sectio,, details appear for the specific note below in the Note Details section; the Notes Summary section will be blank if no notes have been added.
5. To edit or resend a note, click the Pencil icon.
B. Manually Add an Applicant Note
1. Click the Add Applicant Note button.
2. Use the Applicant Notes page to document applicant communications and add any attachments.
3. Update the Date contacted.
4. Select a Contact Method from the drop down.
5. Select the appropriate Audience (Public).
1. Public means that anyone who has access can see the note (recommended).
2. Private notes can only be seen by the author.
6. Add Job Opening ID.
1. This ties the note to a specific Job Opening and restricts the notes
visibility to only those Recruiters and TA Coordinators who are
associated with the Job Opening.
2. Use the Search Icon (Magnifying Glass) to Look Up and select the Job Opening.
7. Enter a Subject. i.e. Required Questions for Final Candidate and Employment References.
8. Document Details about the communication.
- You can optionally spell-check the note text, click the Spell Check Notes button.
9. Use the Add Attachment
button to include any attachments.
- Once an attachment has been uploaded you will be able to enter a description.
10. When finished click the Save
11. The Note now appears in the Note Summary
12. Click Save
when you are finished adding and reviewing notes.
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services or HERE for the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Helpdesk if you have any issues with these instructions.