You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
There are two steps involved to remove an auto lunch for an employee with an assigned work schedule:
1. Change the employee's current work schedule by navigating to: Time and Labor → Enroll Time Reporters → Assign Work Schedule
2. Enter the Employee ID and click Search.
3. On the Assign Work Schedule page, select the +
button to add a new row
4. On the new row, change the effective date to the start of a pay period.
5. On the new row, select the magnifying glass next to the Schedule ID field. Refer to Assigning a Work Schedule (Payroll Coordinator) in HRS
for additional reference on selecting these schedules. Since we are removing the auto lunch, select a schedule that does not include a lunch or includes a punch lunch.
6. Select the Save
Remove the Auto Lunch From the Maintain TL Security Page
1. Navigate to Time and Labor → Enroll Time Reporters → Maintain TL Security
2. Enter the employee ID and Search.
3. On the Maintain TL Security page, select the + button to add a new row.
4. In the effective date field, the date should match the effective date of the schedule.
5. Select the Time Reporter Information tab.
6. In the Meal Deduction field, clear out the meal deduction code.
7. Click the Save
8. The nightly Auto-Security process will pick up this change on the Maintain TL Security page and remove the lunch deduction from the Maintain Time Reporter Data page.
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services - Service Operations Department or HERE for the UWSS IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with these instructions.