Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Time and Labor
Navigation for Time and Labor in HRS
OverviewThis user procedure provides steps for accessing Time and Labor pages, starting from the MyUW Madison or MyUW System portal.
While the Manager Self Service modules provide quick links to the areas a supervisor will need to report or view time, review and approve exceptions, review and approve payable time, and run reports and queries, this procedure will assist supervisors once they are in HRS to more readily navigate within Time and Labor to move from page to page without having to return to the portal main page.
- For managers to access this information from the Time and Absence MSS Dashboard, see KB Managing the Time and Absence MSS Dashboard in HRS
Payroll coordinators can navigate to HRS pages by clicking the Navigation Icon and following the menu paths provided.
Select the Manager Self Service link from the menu provided. The Manager Self Service link will be use to access timesheets to review, edit and approve Entering Time Using a Punch Hourly Integrated Timesheet in HRS , Elapsed Hourly Integrated Timesheets in HRS , Reviewing and Approving Time and Absence Exceptions in HRS , Approving Payable Time in HRS . The Time and Labor link will be used to run reports Time and Labor Reports in HRS , and the Reporting Tools link will be used to run queries List of Time and Labor Queries in HRS . See individual user procedures for more details.Screen that is displayed upon selecting the Navigation Icon
Screen that is displayed upon selecting the Navigation Icon
Click on the Time Management link.
Choose Manager Search Options.
The Manager Search Options page will be displayed as shown below. From here you can click/unclick radio buttons to further narrow your search.
Additional ResourcesRelated KBs:
- Elapsed Hourly Integrated Timesheets in HRS
- Entering Time Using a Punch Hourly Integrated Timesheet in HRS
- Reviewing and Approving Time and Absence Exceptions in HRS
- Approving Payable Time in HRS
- Time and Labor Reports in HRS
- List of Time and Labor Queries in HRS
- Managing the Time and Absence MSS Dashboard in HRS