1. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Absence Event
2. Enter the Empl ID or Employee Name
3. Click on Search
4. Select employee by clicking on the Empl ID or Name
5. Click on the + icon to add a row and then click the magnifying glass to view the Absence Take Elements
6. Click on the magnifying glass to choose the appropriate Absence Take Element
7. Tab or Click to the Begin Date field
8. Type the date MM/DD/YYYY or click on the Calendar to select the Begin Date of the absence
9. Tab or Click to the End Date field
10. Type the date MM/DD/YYYY or click on the Calendar to select the End Date of the absence
11. Fill in the Partial Hours field.
12. Click on Details
13. Enter the override amount of hours (to bypass rounding rules or the 4 or 8 hour FA/AS/LI Full Time absence rule) in the Decimal 2 field. It should be the same number that was entered into the partial hours field.
14. Click on Comments to enter more information, if desired
15. Click OK to save