3. You are shown the Search Results below. If you had done a partial search, multiple queries may appear in the list. If you searched for the specific query you are looking for, you should only see that value below. To view the query, click the link for Excel.
4. Once you click on the Excel link, a new page will open. On that page, you will enter the Pay Run ID into the Pay Run ID field.
5. After you choose your PayRun ID, click View Results.
6. Open the query using Microsoft Excel and click OK or Open depending on your internet browser.
Below is an example of Mozilla Firefox.
Below is an example of Windows Internet Explorer 9.
7. Review the results and determine a course of actions if needed. Note: An employee will appear on the report with multiple rows for each plan along with employee and employer deductions. The data appearing in the Excel spreadsheet is:
a. ID = Empl ID
b. Name = Employee Name
c. Empl Rcd#
d. Plan Type = A list of Plan Type are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS .
e. Cvrg Date = Coverage date
f. Eff Date = Deduction date
g. Group = Pay Group
h. Pay Period End
i. Plan = A list of Benefit Plans are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS.
j. Deductn Cd = A list of Deduction Codes are available in Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid in HRS .
k. Ded Class = Deduction Class
l. Curr Dedn = Current Deduction Amount