Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Updating Release Home Information Indicator Using Employee Self Service in My UW Portal
OverviewYou can choose whether you would like to approve release of your Home Address, Home Phone, and Home Email Address by the University to vendors and organizations that may wish to mail you information. This process explains how to choose whether that information should be released.
- POIs will not have access to Self Service.
Instructions for Updating Release Information
Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in Logging into the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal.
Click the Personal Information tile.
Click on Update My Personal Information link.
Click Release Home Information on the left side menu.
Select whether you would like to release your home information by choosing Yes or No.
Click Save button.
A Successful Save banner appears at the top.
- Adding a Preferred Name Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing an Address Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing Phone Numbers and Email Addresses Using Self Service in HRS
- Changing Emergency Contacts Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Changing Marital Status Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Updating Other Health Insurance Information Using Self Service in HRS
- Changing Ethnic Groups Using Employee Self Service in HRS
- Updating Disability Status Using Employee Self Service Using My UW Portal
- [Link for document 17130 is unavailable at this time.]