9. Click "Save"Using the following Navigation Path: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts
Enter Empl ID and Search
- All contracts will display OR
- "No matching values were found" will display if there are no contracts set up2. If there are contracts shown, review to validate that they are not a duplicate of the data you have been provided. If it is not a duplicate of any existing contracts, "Add a New Value" tab and Add a new Contract Number.3. If there are NO contracts, you will see"No matching values were found". Click on the "Add a New Value" Tab, then "Add" to create the new Contract.4. Complete the appropriate fields:Contract Begin DateContract Expected End DateComment (If provided)Contract Content - Enter the "Position #xxxxxxxx"Click on the "Contract Type/Clauses" Tab and select one of the Contract Types (LI, FA, AS, OT).5. Click SaveAfter the New Contract has been set up, Update the Contract information in Job Data.6. Navigation Path: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job DataEnter Empl ID and "Search" and choose the correct Empl Record associated with the ContractClick on Job Information tab and review "Contract Number" information:7. Evaluate the last Row entered to determine if a new Row can be added for the Tenure Contract information with today's date (If there is a current Row with today's date, a new sequence number must be added). The Tenure Contract information is a non pay effecting change. A new Row is added so the Tenure Contract added in the prior steps can be added or updated on the Job Information page.
- To add the new row, click on the Work Location tab and click the + sign to add a new row
- Create a new record with Today's Date
- Choose the Action of "Data Change"
- Choose the Reason of "Job Data Update Misc"8. Move to the Job Information Tab and choose the magnifying glasses next to the Contract Number field and choose the Contract Number you have created:
You will receive the following message if you are creating a row with a different Contract Number:Click Yes