This KB explains how to create and print a MANUAL invoice for an employee that is enrolled in Benefits Billing. This will be used when an invoice is needed outside of the normal monthly Benefits Billing calculation process which is run on the Tuesday evening, on or before to the 20th of each month.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
1. Navigate to the Reprint Statement page: Benefits > Benefits Billing > Create Statements > Reprint Statements
2. Click the Add New Value
3. Enter a Print ID and click the Add button.
4. Enter the relevant billing period (format is YYMM).
5. Enter the EMPLID that needs a reprint in the EMPLID box.
6. If additional EMPLID’s are required, click the (+) button and repeat step 5.
7. After all EMPLID’s are entered click the Save button.
8. Navigate to the Print Billing Statement Page: Benefits > Benefits Billing > Create Statements > Print Billing Statements
9. Click the Add a New Value tab.
10. Enter the Run Control ID, which is the same as the Print ID used in the reprint page, and click the Add button.
11. Leave the Language drop down as English.
12. Verify accuracy of Billing Period field. Enter the most current benefits billing period that was processed.
Note: Running for a future billing period can break the module.
13. Enter "CURRENT DATE" in the field for Statement Date and Date for determining Past Due.
14. Check the Reprint checkbox.
15. Enter the Print ID you used on the Reprint Statement page and click Run.
16. Click OK.
17. Click the Process Monitor link at the top of the page.
18. Click on the Refresh button until the Run Status reaches "Success" and the Distribution Status reaches "Posted", then click on the Details link.
19. On the Process Detail page, click View Log/Trace then select the PDF file from the file list.
20. Review the invoice statement then print and distribute to employee as applicable.