The Comp Time balance may be viewed by three methods: through the
timesheet, within the Time and Labor module, or with other balances in
Global Payroll and Absence Management. Access to the latter two will
depend on role security.
1. To access or review the timesheet, refer to TL - Accessing a Timesheet (Employee & Manager).
2. Once you are in the timesheet, click the Compensatory Time tab.
3. If the employee has Comp Time, it will be listed as Comp Time.
Note: If Comp Time is used in week 1 of the time period and you want to see Comp Time balance after its usage, change the View By option to Day or Week. Click Refresh and re-open the Balances hyperlink.
4. If you want to see additional information about the employee's Comp Time, click the View Details icon in the Comp Time row.
5. Once you are finished reviewing the detail, click the close button in the top-right corner of the window.
6. To view another employee's Comp Time balance, click the hyperlink to Return to Select Employee and you will be taken back to the Timesheet Summary page and may select another employee.
2. Enter Employee ID or other selection criteria, then click the Get Employees button.
3. Select the employee name hyperlink to access the employee and you will be taken to the Compensatory Time page.
4. If the employee has Comp Time, it will be shown as a quantity of hours in the 'Balance at Start of Today.' This is the balance that is literally as of the date you are opening the page. The page does not reflect past or projected balance information.
5. To view another employee's Comp Time balance, choose the hyperlink to Return to Select Employee.
4. The Comp Time balance will be listed as UWS_C_CT_BAL.
5. Click the Return to Search if you would like to see another employee's balances.