Overview:Tech timeouts are periods where ITaaS staff are unable to implement non-emergency changes which may affect the usability of campus services (M365, Canvas, SIS etc.).
When do Tech Timeouts take place?
Tech timeouts occur during the Fall and Spring semesters. There are two tech timeout periods per semester.
The scheduled tech timeouts are:
- Begins: Monday before Labor Day beginning at 12:01 AM.
- Ends: Monday after Labor Day, ends at 11:59 PM
- Begins: 11:59 PM on December 10th.
- Ends: 11:59 PM on December 30th.
- Begins: January 15th starting at 12:01 AM.
- Ends: February 5th. at 11:59 PM
- Begins: May 1st at 11:59 PM.
- Ends: May 25th at 11:59 PM.
You can find the Academic Year calendars by clicking the following link and selecting the University: