University of Wisconsin Business Intelligence - Getting Started
This guide reviews how to log in to the University of Wisconsin's Business Intelligence tool OBIEE.
Signing Into UWBI
- Go to UWBI PROD: https://uwbi.wisconsin.edu
- Sign in using your Institution Credentials
- Enter Your One Time Password (OTP)/Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and Click the Continue button.
- NOTE: If you don’t have a OTP, go to the DoIT Help Desk at: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=34858 and follow the steps to acquire one. You can request the following roles:
- HRS~IR EPM All NS Query Library (Non-Sensitive)
- HRS~IR EPM HR Sensitive Query Library (Sensitive)
- Once acquired, access the UWBI Shared Queries using the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) OTP provided.
- You will be prompted to the UWBI Homepage:
- You can now navigate, export, customize, create favorites and much more. For additional training materials and resources visit: www.wisconsin.edu/bi/resources.
Signing out of UWBI
- Sign out by going to the top right corner and click on the Sign Out link. You will receive a confirmation message that you have successfully signed out and be provided with a link to sign in again.