Installing WebEx Productivity Tools on a Mac
This document provides the steps to install and activate the WebEx Productivity Tools on a Mac computer.
Click on the links below to skip directly to a section:
- Close your Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open Finder and click on Applications in the left menu. Double click on "Self Service".
- Find Cisco WebEx Productivity Tools and click "Install".
- Once the installation is complete, open Finder and click on Applications in the left menu. Double click the "WebEx Productivity Tools" folder and then double click to open up the WebEx Productivity Tools application.
- You will be asked to enter your UWSS or UWSA credentials. Enter them again when the Federated ID login box pops up.
- When logged into WebEx, click on the blue Import Outlook Meetings button and enter your credentials again.
- Then, open Microsoft Outlook. The pop-up shown below should appear. Click OK.
- Webex and Outlook should be synced. You should now see the Webex plugin on the Home ribbon.
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services - Service Operations Department or HERE for the UWSS IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with these instructions.