Topics Map > Applications & Software
Download Microsoft Office for Personal Use
OVERVIEW:UWSS and UWSA Office 365 subscription allows employees to install Microsoft Office 365 applications on up to five personal devices. Employees may install Microsoft Office on their personal devices through the online Microsoft Office Portal.
- Do not use this process to install Microsoft Office on your UWSS/UWSA device. Instead, please contact the IT HelpDesk if you need additional Microsoft software installed at work.
- Please note that you must have administrator rights on the device on which you are installing the software.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office Software portal at https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.
- Sign in with your UWSA or UWSS e-mail address and password.
- Click the "Install Office" button.
- Microsoft Office applications that are available for the operating system of your device will be installed.