Three-Way Calling on Office Phones
Three way calling allows a caller to add one or more people to a phone call. A maximum of five participants are supported in a call.
Click on the links below to skip directly to a section:
- While on a call with the first person, press the conference button on your VoIP phone (button with 3 people on it).
- Dial the number of the person you want to add to the call.
- Once the call has been made, a green button on the screen will appear that says conference.
- Press the conference button (third button down on the screen) to add that person to the call.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to add additional people to the call.
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services or HERE for the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Helpdesk if you have any issues with these instructions.