Mapping the W: Shared Drive
This document includes instructions on how to map the W: shared drive, which contains files for Service Operations and PMO staff.
Click on the links below to skip directly to a section:
- From Windows desktop click the "Start" button.
- Right-click on "This PC" and click "Map Network Drive".
- Map Network Drive will open. Select "W:" from the Drive: dropdown box.
- In the box next to Folder:, type \\uwssfilep01\workgroups in the text bar. Make sure "Reconnect at sign-in" is checked, and click "Finish".
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services or HERE for the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Helpdesk if you have any issues with these instructions.