Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Payroll
Printing Earnings Statement in HRS
OverviewEmployees can print a copy of their earning statement from the portal. Payroll coordinators can print a copy for an employee from either Cypress (prior to 2019) or from HRS (beginning 2019)
- Earning statements will be eligible to print from HRS starting with the first paycheck paid in 2019.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Instructions for Printing from Cypress
- Once on the Main Window in Cypress, click Knowledge Builder
- Select New Folder Query on the left.
- Click the Add Folder button.
- Select ESEMPLNUMBER and click Select.
- Click the radio button for Values that are: and enter the empl ID, and click OK.
- Click the Get Docs button.
- Double click on the earning statement that you wish to print.
Instructions for Printing from HRS
Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Self Service Paycheck
- Enter search criteria and select the employee.
- Click View Paycheck hyperlink for the paycheck to print.
NOTE: Only paychecks with check in the PDF File field will open as printable earning statements (paid after 1/1/2019). Zero net pay paychecks will not have a PDF created by default. Manual checks used by service center for administrative transfers such as duplicate employee id consolidation will not have a PDF created by default.
- Print the earnings statement.