Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management
Modifying Images and Tables in Job Posting in TAM
OverviewIf an image or a table are used in a job posting and it does not scale properly on smaller devices, it may be difficult for applicants to navigate or review information. The process to update the image or table is outlined.
- Images should be uploaded using the upload image tool on the job posting toolbar. See KB Creating Job Opening(s) in TAM.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Search for and open the Job Opening ID that needs an image or table modification.
- Navigate to Details > Job Postings and select the appropriate Postings hyperlink on the Manage Job Opening page.
- On the Posting Information page, right click within the Posting Description that is not appearing as expected.
- Select Table (or Image) Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, enter the style: max-width: 100%; height: auto
- On the Table Properties tab, remove the Width and Height.
- Click OK.
- Click OK on the Posting Information page.
- Click Save on the Manage Job Opening page.
- Creating Job Opening(s) in TAM
- TAM Report List
- TAM - Security Role Matrix
- Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators in TAM
- TAM - FAQ - Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)