Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Finance
Finance Report List in HRS
OverviewThis job aid contains a list of Finance (FN) reports and queries, a brief description and a hyperlink to the reports KnowledgeBase document.
- Some Reports and or Queries are scheduled while others are expected to be run on an Ad hoc basis.
- A number of HRS reports are delivered to campuses via the Cypress Report Distribution System.
- Please contact the HRS Support Center to request access to Cypress.
- The The Workflow Exception Dashboard in HRS is available for credentialed users ONLY and is based on current security roles.
- WED queries will be viewable only if users have the ability to fix them.
- Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented on any of these reports.
Finance Reports / Queries
These reports can be run ad hoc, are delivered via Cypress, and/or are found on the WED. The report name links to that KB.
Adhoc Cypress WED - Pagelet Report Report Description X Running the Funding Editing Report in HRS A listing of all employees with no funding, partial funding or funding errors for the current Pay Run ID. X Viewing Funding Edit Errors in HRS A listing of all employees with no funding, partial funding or funding errors for the current Pay Run ID. X Running the Employee Funding Summary Report in HRS Lists the funding level (Appointment, Position, Department), funding combination code, and funding percentage for all employees in a business unit, division, department as of a specific funding effective date. X Running the No Appointment Level Funding Report in HRS Lists the names of new or existing employees that do not have funding properly set up in HRS for payments being made in the current Pay Run ID. X Running a Query to Identify Employees with Payroll Default Funding (PRDFLT) in HRS After the Payroll Confirm for the current Pay Run ID, run to identify employees whose payroll funding went to PRDFLT (Payroll Default) because funding errors were not corrected in time. X Running the Employee Funding Becoming Inactive Report in HRS Lists funding rows where the Project/Grant or funding Department will become inactive over a specified future date range. X Running the Funding Change Report in HRS Run by 7-character Organizational Department to view funding adds, changes, deletes; date and time the entry occurred; specific Fiscal Year; the name of the staff person or batch process that made the change. X Running the Direct Retro Funding Distribution Audit Report in HRS Lists employees who had salary expenses corrected by a Direct Retro Funding Distribution process for a previous payroll. X Running the Department Setup Verification Report in HRS Used to ensure Organizational Department configuration setup is correct. X Completing Simple Encumbrance Maintenance - Close out in HRS Includes an HRS query used to compare encumbrance balance in HRS versus WISER. X Maintaining Encumbrances - Balance Not Correct or Doesn't Exist in HRS Includes an HRS query used to compare encumbrance balance in HRS versus WISER. X Reviewing the Earnings Encumbrance Messages Report in HRS Report displays errors as a result of the nightly and/or Fiscal Year End encumbrance processes; KB lists action needed for each error found on report.
- Funding and Direct Retro Security by Campus in HRS
- HR Report List for HRS
- Reviewing the HRS Edit Report Delivered via Cypress
- The Workflow Exception Dashboard in HRS
- Get help from UW-Shared Services Support Team
- UWSS Service Operations - Finance
- Calendars and Schedules
- Cypress Report Distribution System
- Compensation Administration Tool