UWMSN - JEMS Hire - Transaction Error Checking
This knowledgebase document provides an overview of how to review and check for errors.
- This document applies only to UW-Madison. Users from other campuses should refer to documentation intended for their campuses.
Users who submit, review, and approve JEMS HIRE transactions are able to check their transactions against many of the business "rules" in place. Use the following instructions to check HR transactions for errors.
JEMS HIRE Errors Image
|1||Navigate to Tools drop-down||Click on the Tools drop-down menu in the window menu bar|
|2||Initiate Error Checking Feature||Click on Error Check Current Status in JEMS HIRE|
|3||Review Error(s)||Review the error(s) in the left column.|
|4||Review Action||Review the action needed to clear the error in the right column.|
|5||Correct Error(s)||Click Go To Error button next to each error to redirect to tab where correction is needed.|
|6||Check all Errors||Click HR Trans Errors in the window main menu bar.|
NOTE: If you do not know how to correct the error, contact your Division HR Office for consultation.
- UW Madison HR polices
- Criminal Background Checks HR Policy
- University Staff Probation Policy
- Academic Staff Probation Policy
- Academic Staff Job Security
Related Job Aids
- Talent Acquisition Toolkits
- How to Determine the Effective Date for a Hire
- Recruitment Waiver Reasons
Related HRS KnowledgeBase Documents
- HR -View UW Multiple Jobs Summary for an Employee (KB 29424)
- HR - FTE to Standard Hours Conversion Table (KB 18202)
- PY - Pay Basis Descriptions (KB 29426)
- HR - Empl Class Overview (KB 15813)
- HR - Add Visa Data (KB 16745)
- HR Continuity Status Overview (KB 16903)