Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Customer Support
Initiating the Security Awareness Course in HRS
OverviewThis document describes the process used to access the HRS Security Awareness course and the course content.
Accessing the HRS Security Awareness Course
The HRS Security Awareness course is hosted on the UW-Shared Services Professional Development Page. This page can be accessed by navigating to https://uwservice.wisconsin.edu/professionaldevelopment/
- HRS core users must complete this course within 30 days of HRS security roles being granted or within 30 days of the yearly assessment notification date.
- Click on the Personal Learning Path link.
- Under the Courses You are Eligible For, you will see the Security Awareness course, click Register Now.
- On the course page, click Submit Registration and the course will open in a new window.
- [Link for document 81478 is unavailable at this time.]