Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management
Entering Applicant Expenses in TAM
OverviewYou can track applicant-related expenses using the Manage Applicant page. Within the Applicant Activity view of this page, the Expenses section shows a summary of expenses and enables you to create, delete or modify expense information. The Applicant Expenses section is restricted to Recruiter and TA Coordinator roles.
- Applicant expenses can be entered in TAM for record keeping purposes but do not feed into other modules. This process is purely for recruitment record keeping within TAM.
- Expenses added to the Job Opening are the expenses that show up on the Recruitment Expense Report. Expenses added here, to the Applicant, are not tracked on the report.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to the Applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM or Recruiting Home Page in TAM , for additional information.
- Once selecting the applicant, click the Expenses link.
- Click the Add New Expense button.
- Select an Expense Code from the drop down list.
- Enter the dollar amount in the Expense Amount field.
- Enter a Charge Date (or use the calendar to select the date).
- Enter or search for a Business Unit or Department for the expense, optional.
- Click the OK button.
- The expense now appears in the Expenses grid and the Total Expenses has been updated. To view or modify the detail information, click the Pencil icon.
- Click the Save button.