Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management > TAM Learning Path
Reviewing Applicant Interview Schedules and Evaluations in TAM
OverviewThe Manage Applicant page includes an Interview Schedule/Evaluation section that provides summary information about all of an applicant's interviews for all job openings. However, only the interviews for the job openings for which the person logged in is associated will be displayed.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to the Manage Applicant Page, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM or Recruiting Home Page in TAM , for additional information.
the Interview Schedule/Evaluation link on the Applicant Activity tab.
- The Interviews section lists all scheduled interviews. It displays the date and time, the interviewer and the job to which the interview pertains.
- The Interview Evaluation section enables you to review all evaluations from all interviewers for the job opening the person is associated.
- To access your Interview Evaluation for this individual, select the Evaluate Applicant hyperlink in the Action column
- Recruiting Home Page in TAM
- Searching for Job Opening or By Application in TAM
- TAM - FAQ - Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- TAM Report List
- TAM - Security Role Matrix
- Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators in TAM