Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > Talent Acquisition Management > TAM Learning Path
Making the Final Recommendations on an Applicant in TAM
OverviewWhen all the interview evaluations are complete, you can make final recommendations for the applicants who were interviewed. Before you make a final recommendation, you must have all of the interview evaluation forms completed. To make a final recommendation, select the appropriate status.
- This section will not appear unless TAM was used to create and schedule an interview.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to the Applicants, either through Search Job Opening or Search Applications. See KB TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application or TAM - Managing the TAM Dashboard, for additional information.
- Click the Interview icon.
- The Manage Interviews page displays an interview summary, existing interview evaluations, and enables you to create additional evaluations.
- Choose the Final Recommendation from the drop down menu for this applicant (Move Forward, Do Not Move Forward, Withdrawn Application); 01C No Response is defaulted.
- Click the Save button.