Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Running the Employees on Leave of Absence Without Pay Report in HRS
OverviewThis report will generate a list of all UW employees on unpaid leave of absence. The report will only include employee with an Empl status of "L", which designates that the employee is currently on leave of absence without pay or on a short work break.
- Security roles that can access report:
- HR Reports
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to UW HR Reports > Employees on Leave of Absence
- Enter or create a Run Control ID. See Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS
- If you do not have a Run Control ID you can create a new ID. Click on the 'Add a New Value' Tab. Enter the new Run Control ID in the box and click 'Add'.
- Enter the Department ID, using the hourglass icon to search for the correct department if necessary, or leave blank for all departments. Or enter part of the Department ID followed by "%" (examples: B%, B48%, B4833)
- To include all employee classifications leave the "Employee Class-All Values" box checked or to select specific/multiple Employee Classification, uncheck 'All Values' box and press Employee Class Pushbutton. Check the boxes next to the Empl Classes desired. Press 'OK'.
- Once the search parameters are entered, click 'Run'.
- Leave Type and Format as Web and PDF respectively. Click 'OK' to run the report.
- Use 'Process Monitor' and 'View Trace/Log' to monitor and view the report. See Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS
- In the View Log/Trace window, select the PDF from the list.
- The report will look like the image below.
Additional ResourcesRelated KBs:
- HR Report List for HRS
- Entering a Faculty Sabbatical in HRS
- Entering a Leave of Absence (Unpaid, Paid, Partial, Intermittent) in HRS
- Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS
- Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS