Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Running the UW Probation Report in HRS
OverviewThe UWHRR012 process creates the UW Probation Report for University Staff employees with probation ending in the month after the as-of date and three months after the as-of date, by department.
- This report will be scheduled to run on a monthly basis on or about the first of the month, with the last day of the prior month as the as-of date, and delivered via Cypress. It can also be run on an Ad Hoc basis with an As-Of Date and Department input values on the run control.
- Navigation: In HRS, UW HR Reports > Probation Report
- Enter or create a Run Control ID. See [Link for document 16540 is unavailable at this time.].
Enter appropriate input parameters on the run control page. To choose a subset of all Departments, enter all or part of the Department followed by %, ex: B48%.
- As of Date.
Click on the Run button.
Click the OK button.
Click the Process Monitor link and Refresh until a Run Status = Success and Distribution Status = Posted. See [Link for document 16541 is unavailable at this time.].
Click Details, then View Trace/Log.
Click the UWHRR012_xxxxx.PDF (where xxxxx equals the Process Instance Number) link to display the UW Probation Report.
View report details.
- HR Report List for HRS
- [Link for document 16540 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 16541 is unavailable at this time.]