Topics Map > Human Resource System (HRS) > HRS Human Resources Administration
Running the Position Exception or Override Report (SQR Report) in HRS
OverviewThe Position Exception/Override Report (POS008) creates a report that includes Position summary information for employees by Business Unit and Department. The selection criteria audits the data in fields that match in the Position Data component and the current incumbent Job Data component.
The Override report prints incumbent job data where automatic cross updating has been prevented from occurring ("Override Position Data" button on Job Data has been used).
The Exception report prints only exceptions where the incumbent job and position data is out of sync for other reasons.
These reports should be used to validate and make necessary corrections within Position Management.
- The Exception process produces a PDF Report of positions that prints only exceptions where the incumbent job and position data is out of sync for other reasons.
- The Override process produces a PDF Report of positions that prints incumbent job data where automatic cross updating has been prevented from occurring.
- Navigation: Organizational Development > Position Management > Position Reports > Exception/Override.
- Enter or create a Run Control ID. See Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS.
- There are two Report Request Parameters to enter for this report:
- As of Date
- Click Run.
- Use the Process Monitor to monitor and View Trace/Log to view the report. See Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS.